Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm a horrible person, but this is kinda funny....

     Jimi Heselden, the owner of Segway, has died after riding one of the scooters off a cliff and into a river, according to reports today....

     I've never been a huge Segway fan, seems more like a novelty product for the lazy, but its always mildly amusing when someone dies on a product they created. There was the old story about Dr Atkins (He invented the controversial no-carb diet) who died due to malnourishment from his own diet plan, and there is actually a wikipedia page dedicated to people who died on their own inventions.

      He wasnt actually the inventor of the Segway, just the owner. He bought the company in early 2010, so its not quite so bad..... Still gave me a decent chuckle.....

I Mean..... my thoughts go out to his widow and family... who gave him the segway as a gift last year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment